Located on heart of business area of Tehran, PACT hosts thousands of people every year who are seeking professional courses. The training center is less than 30 minutes to different administration locations and students can attend the classes easily.
PUT (Petroleum University Of Technology) and IICA (The Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants) are two stockholders of PACT. These two entities are the frontier of educational and professional strengths for accountancy and finance in Iran with more than 50 years of activity.
To deal with its day-to-day activities, PACT enjoys the experience and skills of a MANAGEMENT COUNCIL under which the centers' Executive Director(Managing Director) operates. All managerial team are people who are famous and recognised and have significant role to promote accounting profession in Iran.
PACT is applying more than 50 Certified and qualified trainers from top ranked domestic and international professional bodies. This has developed the capability of providing strengths for more than 6000 students annually.
- 10 full equipped classrooms (15-60 students each) with audiovisual equipment in some classes
- The breakout spaces for small groups
- Computer lab with Internet-linked stations
- Training & development reference bookstore
- Canteen for refreshments
- Parking for students (not at the ending days of the week)
- Wifi internet for international courses